- Private lessons are included your standard monthly direct debit and available to students aged 7+.
- Please be ready to accept the video call 5 minutes before your start time. We will use WhatsApp video by default. If you do not answer after 2 attempts, we will move to the next person.
- Please be warmed up and ready to begin in full uniform.
- Please have any weapons to hand.
- Please have your training questions ready for the instructor or your preferred training subject. The instructor will work on whatever aspect of Kuk Sool you want.
- Please only book 1 lesson, your instructor will tell you when to make your next booking.
- Bookings must be made at least 24 hours before the desired day.
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Sessions
Available to all paying members and their families.
All too often we find that we are overtaken by situations that we are faced with; leading to us being unable to control our thoughts, feelings and emotions. We can also find that we are just going through the motions of life, or general activities, without being aware of what we are doing, feeling or experiencing; which can be described as living on ‘auto-pilot’.
Mindfulness is the basic human ability to be fully present, aware of where we are and what we’re doing, and not overly reactive or overwhelmed by what’s going on around us. When we meditate it doesn’t help to fixate on the benefits, but rather to just do the practice, and yet there are benefits or no one would do it. When we’re mindful, we reduce stress, enhance performance, gain insight and awareness through observing our own mind and increase our attention to others’ well-being.
Mindfulness meditation gives us a time in our lives when we can suspend judgement and allow ourselves to focus on the here and now.
These sessions are conducted via voice call on WhatsApp by a qualified MBSR practitioner and can be done alone or as a family.