Private Lessons – Please read carefully before booking.
Students can share lessons with their classmates, this is particularly helpful for technique practise. In this case, the cost of the lesson should be split between all involved parties. If there is a classmate you would like to share with but don’t have their details, please just ask SBN Karl who will contact them.
- Private lessons are paid cash on arrival.
- These lessons are available to all students.
- Please be warmed up and ready to begin at the start time of your lesson, in full uniform.
- Please have any weapons to hand.
- Please have your training questions ready for the instructor.
- You can bring phones in for filming and items to take notes.
- Parents of younger students are encouraged to sit inside the dojang and take note of what is being said for subsequent home practise.
- Block bookings can be made with discounts given for more than 5 lessons. Please speak to SBN Karl for details.
- You must check your rank on the booking drop down menu.
Your lesson time is subject to change and an instructor may ask you to share with another student depending on the day’s schedule.
Book with KSN Derek – £30 per hour
Book with SBN Karl – £40 per hour